30-Day Challenge Phrasal Verbs April 2020
Join the 30-day challenge in April 2020 - phrasal verbs and vocabulary techniques
Learn 150 phrasal verbs this April! And learn techniques to remember vocabulary that will help with anything you ever want to learn.
Pay once, keep the course forever and review it any time.
Here's what you get:
- A video lesson every day where I explain five new phrasal verbs.
- A printable PDF of the explanation.
- An exercise every day to practise the new phrasal verbs.
- A printable PDF of the exercise.
- Quizlet and Anki flashcards to review what you've learned, so you really remember it.
- Video lessons about the science of how to learn vocabulary, even if you think you have a bad memory.
- Help from me in the comments of the course.
- An email from me every day to remind you to log in.
We start on the 1st of April, so please sign up by the 31st of March.
Seonaid is a native British English speaker and she has been teaching English for over fifteen years. She has a Master's degree from Cambridge University in English and Applied Linguistics where she specialised in the psychology of how adults learn foreign languages. Her popular website Perfect English Grammar has helped millions of students from over a hundred countries. She has also spent a lot of time learning languages - so far she has studied French, German, Spanish and Japanese.